Thursday, February 16, 2006

Wasting Time

Of late wasn't able to post nething,and the thanks goes to two persons Sovit Routroy who kept me busy in the college playing T.T and in the evening too , n the other person is Capt.S.K.sharma who never allowed me to blog during the night times(the net speed was almost dead those times). But somehow i managed to escape from reality and took some to post . But me still thinking abt the content of the post as well as the title for it.
To start wid this week passed like a ne other week wid certain exceptions and also kept me busy. Like me winning beer challenges , watching RDB for the second time, me getting broke financially, deciding on the picnic spot and related stuffs,me celebrating my first anniversary ,some heartbreaking painful moments and analysing the purpose of the real me .
For the first time me realised dat the only thing I am gud at this moment is getting drunked and doped and excited without too much actions and simulations. Well all of the week completed in few lines and i guess i haven't written much . So me still thinking ... and it continues...Sshh!!!
Now a days i have taken some serious resolutions of not taking resolutions in near future. Of late have decided to stop bunking classes. Man I am really fed up wid all these craps of bunking classes, playing cricket (E.A sports obviously ) and playing spider during the night and sleeping during the class hours. I dunno how to get out of these shit. Its like u know u are doing wrong but still u can't help it or fight it . Its like a lose-lost battle fighting over here. Me still unable to discover the real me . I mean what I am doing over here. Once i get out of all this stuff like engg. college, from friend groups and all related stuffs and when I will be alone in the big world i wudn't have much time to test myself or to know thy feelings. So finally i decided to launch a soul searching operation and finally after some lakhs or crores of seconds i guess i know what I am doing. Though it took some time to get myself back to my soul( cos of thick layer of nicotene and gel like solution of cigaratte ash,ethanol and 7up). I guess i was such an asshole ...err... even right now i am doing an assholic work of writing up what's in my mind. But this is to remind myself time and again that my work is something other. I am not here to help in the draining of brain grains from my motherland.My goal is set and i have to achieve it

But as pre decided i wudn't stop of here of just sitting back doing 'khattis' and blaming the education system for ruining me. It's time for a change in everything. My purpose for this whole thingy is decided now . And this decision comes after watching the movie RDB second time . We are the young guns and we are not here to get rust by inadeqaute use of it . The movie made me realise NO ONE IS PERFECT , WE ALL HAVE TO STRIVE HARD TO MAKE OURSELVES ONE HELL OF A PERFECT PERSON.Though the movie had some serious flaws still it was wonderful.
Enuf of soul searching and analysing it. Adios till the next posting(If i ever get time and the net is ok too )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think, that you are mistaken. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.