Friday, February 24, 2006

Repeating same silly mistakes

I did a great mistake today ,on the early hours of the day .Though I hadn't promised neone nor had I committed to neone of not doing that but I had always tried to quit it . But somehow my own thinkings got he better of my conscience and I doped once again. As usual it was great fun but after the session I was feeling guilty. I mean I cud have prevented myself from taking those things but I never knew how and when I said yes. I don't remember the last time i felt so wrong but I hope that I wudn't repeat this in near future. I am not saying that I wudn't take but me from the next time will try to see that I am not the part of ne doping sessions. Once U have the grass joint session, people say U are stoned, but today I felt as if I was really stoned. So I ask my forgiveness to my Lord and hope this act of indulgence wudn't be reapeated. Sorry Susant and sorry someone else too, I cudn't stick to my own words and for the last time me asking U to forgive me .

No comments: