Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A crap called valentine's day

A crap called Valentine's day

I never understood what's the significance of this day. I mean When it was first started celebrating and for what reasons. I have seen many instances of guys proposing love for someone or sometimes gals reciprocating the act on this day. I want to know what's so special abt this day ? I had experienced one instance of wrath of my GF cos I turned up late for a meeting with her on 14th feb. she even rebuked me saying"atleast today u cud have turned up in time. does this day has no significance for u ? Don't I mean anything to u? and there started an arguement with me answering her array of questions in my adament way and she getting upset.Finally it ended when she started sobbing and my raising my hands accepting my defeat. Since than I had started to search for the answer of only one question"what's so spl abt today?". Do we require to have a special celebration for valentine day? I think this is all bullshit and simple crap that are used for business profits. This day is much hyped for personal benefits and the GenX is getting carried away. If one person have a partner or rather valentine than every moment he/she spends with his/her valentine is like ne spl day,everyday spent with valentine is valentine's day, it's like 24X7X365 is like valentine's day. So why fuss abt only single day when u shower ur love for ur valentine and the other days u "nain mattaka" with others. So no need to celebrate only one day, if u love celebrate 7*365 a yr.

No comments: