Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The New Kid on the Block

" And when the door opened, a ray of light entered the room. Only time would tell whether it was the beginning of an era of brightness or the last rays of light for an impending darkness waited around the corner. "

Surprised to find me here!!! I just got inducted into this team and I am really honoured to get this chance. Though I have my own blog, writing for someone else is definitely something I wanted a taste of. Let me give you a brief interpretation of this blog name. I am no one to give a verdict on the validity of the name but the implications are visible. Everything in this world is pre-planned. Our plans are just a part of this grand plan. However we might try to change the flow or whatever change we might inflict are obviously part of it. Sounds too much philosophical... Well life's intricacies have their basis in philosophy. So for more of philosophy, life's wisdom and the mysteries of this world, this space is something you wouldn't trade for anything.

No comments: