Monday, January 16, 2006

Another Year in this college passed

Phew!!! I never knew that three and half yrs have passed after stepping into this college(Though not exactly but 7 sems means that only). These three and half yrs were the real fun of my life and I gonna miss them till the last breathe of my life . These period passed in an instant like the total time elapsed during the blinking of an eye. This period showed me the real me, the real world and how beautiful it is. It gave me a whole new hope , a whole new group of friends like a new bunch of grapes in the hands of a monkey(though some are sweet and some are sour). I still remember the unfateful day( 11th sept,2002) when i stepped into the corridors of the KIIT degree boy's hostel. It was like whole new world waiting for me or rather thinking whether to take me in its fold or not. I still remember the day when the contstruction of the ground floor was going on and on that day i met this creature named GOLAK who seemed to be a lil kinda mad person and who happend to be my roomie for two yrs. I still remember the night outs in E block where we kept playing TT thru out the night and the reason for which our seniors abused us. I still remember the day when I sat for a spirit call in NAK's new room in F block which resembled like some horror movie suiting sets and the bet I placed wid sandi to go to the terrace at midnight hour. Those were the times when I met some persons whom I had never known but in the consequent times became my good friends. I still remember when we along wid our seniors sat for a strike demanding the rollback of notice for mess money, removal of entry time and computers in our time. Than came our unfateful sinedie when our seniors faught a losing battle wid our ultra seniors. That was a day to remember forever as I witnessed a battle of seniors. I still remember the night when Shaan and Sagarika performed live infront of us and in the consequent year that feat was emulated by Euphoria. That was a rocking night and i danced for 3 long hours ,until i had no power in my legs to continue. I still remember the picnic days and the days I bunked my periods to sit in KHATTI at nearby panshop or going to FAR PAVILLION or my one day journeys to berhampur. And the day when i got fail marks in my entire life time .
So if hadn't forgotten nething and remember each and everything bit by bit than how come so early have three years have passed .. i feel time is running way ahead of my thinking and my feelings or rather a lag behing and is not ready to admit that only few days,precisely 100 days of our enggineering career is left. Right now I wish that our course period be extended by another one yr or so. But I know also that that this feeling is going to change the very first minute when i step into the class of 8th sem and like all I will also wish that we complete our sessions as soon as possible.
Whatever it maybe as our days are numbered in this college and I have started reverse counting which today makes 99 days left,i am becoming nostalgic while most of my friends are getting ready to fit into the shoes of corporate world and I don't wish to leave this college or this hostel but alas that can never be possible. So I will miss all the fun ,all the masti ..those nightouts watching movies,playing solitaire, doing khattis ,leg pulling someone or doing group discussions. I will miss all this and I will miss all my friends.. there will be no one to call me SUSU or BOXER but I will be called by real name Mr. Susant K. Sabat which will be quite uncomfortable for me .

Before finishing I jus want to let all my friends know that I LOVE U all and U all will always me a part of my life . :((
ADIOS....Susu

No comments: