Sunday, January 15, 2006

awakening from a deep slumber

hi all there,
I am back all alone after a log sleep ... rather from a vivid dream ... a unusual dream regarding abt ifs and buts of all the happenings of the last year,so it took some time to wake up and sum up in writings. The year began with too many lows and when i have lost hope of hearing or seeing ne gud than suddenly a hope of reprise araised in myself,i thot i could do nething i like ..u ppl just name it . So here is the summarization in brief ... first month i had all that fight wid the juniors which made me famous ..err ..rather notorious.. than came our campus interviews .Well as expected i did well in the written exams but fumbled in the interviews cos till than i was pretending to be someone who is too smart, too intelligent ... as if I was like all excepting my ownself...but when i realised it was too late and i had already missed the bus but than came a gud news of me getting a job in a rather small company(iGATE global solns).. and that small event came as a sweet B'day gift to me from my college. Than again a low during the trip to kolkata where i did my summer training but it was a nice roud trip and it was fun as well as learning . But all the hopes of having a chit chat with her was foiled so i was upset than too. The next few months passed in no time as if we were travelling in a time machine and came october and hopes rised again showing a new dawn.. rather a all new brand day .. this was the time when i came across all new friends and gettin away from some stark realities .. i avoided taking responsibilities. and i started enjoying life with all new enthusiasm. Soon october too passed and our schemes of lives too changed with me and my colleagues getting ready to step into final sem of the college. But as we say everything is destined , Some untoward events occured and we were denied our rights of holding the annual functio nand our progress to the final sem was stalled by another 2 months . And finally the month of december gave a new turn to my life ...i got incapacitated (laughing) for the first time in my whole life ... and my big B also got married to his beloved .. and thus the curtains were drawn up on the year 2005 which i celebrated on the beach of beleswar with a peg of vodka in one hand and a cigarette in another.
Thus the year started with lows and ended with some high notes. That was all how the year passed for me . So the dream of these thirteen days were like if that hadn't happened and what if it hadn't happened. So life is world of IF and BUT ,but right now i am keeping my mouth SHUT.

(There were some more serious things happened in my life but i wudn't be mentioning it over here ..rather i don't want to let the whole world know abt them)

No comments: