Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Finally got a break

Huh! After waiting for so many days got some time to do some creative work of testing my writing skills (never mind,me juz kidding). Neways after a taking long breakkkkkk from blogspot i am back (me dedicates this comeback to our very own Sharma sir whose slow net connections never alloowed me to do nething useful on the net). Well though i have started writing this article i am still undecided what to write ... like i have many thoughts pouring in rite now but not getting the exct words ..sud i write abt getting drunk everyday or me taking resolution of not taking marijuana nemore in my life or sud i mention my meeting with doc. Shit what a crap...rather i sud stop over here itself but never mind as i believe"whatever it mite be,things once started sud continue until and unless stopped forcibly".
Hey just some moments ago i was reading the recent article posted by Gol and i think he have written all kind of shit over there ... what does he mean by freedom, he sud rather define the meaning .. everyone has done their own of enjoying what they think and its never a stupid idea (read imbecile) of getting mixed up wid drunkards and the doped. Well just one question i wud like to ask u in this context .. tell me frankly gol haven't u enjoyed those stays wid us during our stay at KGP.. wasn't it the real fun ... come on u may think us cowards who don't wanna face the harsh realities of the world but that's not true even to its minimum extent... we all have different ways of taking or rather accepting things as they come .. we are just partying our last days of the college and mind u i am not getting nostalgic...wadever le's make it the end of the topic .
One more thing i dunno when i wud be able to make it again over here so rather then thinking of my next post lemme write something more but hey i am running short of issues and ideas . Sud i write abt how gud the week went how often i sat on net doing nothing. very recently i had gone thru an article where 5 IITians formed a political partyto serve the nation. And it was like an hot issue.. some said Mani Rathnam's "YUVA" emulated and some said they are too patriots, and even i agree to that to some extent but then a lil hush wind starts blowing in mind which starts question abt their real intentions. Come on are they really patriotic, i mean is serving the nation their only motive ... and i dont blame my mind for questioning their intentions. If they really are so gud thinking abt the country than why did they did enggineering, and there are many more ways of serving the nation then forming a political party . Though sometimes even I Question my ownself for my patriotic feelings and for me preparing for the IAS exams so that one day i will be able to serve the nation .But knows who,only the time will have it's last laugh,that i wudn't change wid time and wudn't change my mind of engulfing money rather then seving my country .
One more thing this week I had watched the much awaited movie Rang De Basanti which invoked (read induced :D) some kind of contrasting feelings in me . Many of friends have filled their blogs wid articles on this movie and the patriotic sentiments involved but i don't agree. I think they were too careless to care for the country and they were too selfish to think of the injustice done wid pilots flying the MIGs. Now this is no crap to drag attention but someone pls tell me ... aren't they selfish and careless...wud have they done the same things they did if some other pilot had been killed in a MIG crash, the answer is certainly HELL NO cos even before madhavan's crash there were many pilots who had met with the same fate and destiny but they even mite haven't heard of it or mite have agreed but when it happened wid their dear friend it was all a different story .So now don't u guys think that the story was weak and involved protaganists were selfish . Enuf of writing for now, let's switch on to some other tasks . Ne comments on this article or on my views regarding RDB are most welcome.

1 comment:

golak said...

its not abt me tht i had written on my blog. i had put forth my opinion on the girls' idea of having a nite out among the dopers and the drunkards. even u would agreee tht the idea was moronic. its ok tht nothing untoward happened. but thr was evry possibility of the drug getting into its usual act.as of me i did i ever deny tht i had fun during the 3 days.