Thursday, May 17, 2007

Life is a bit**

I always thought that life is a bitch and I am the luckiest dog around but it was such false assumption. How I discovered that I was wrong is another mystery :( . People have fateful days as well as unfateful events. Everything is a preplanned act, with Almighty being the director. I was always an atheist but this place made me something else which I never wanted. Things always worked against me and I never protested,but this time I protested, Yes I protested but I had some unexpected friends on my nemesis list. So here I stand today as a loser, yes gracefully I admit I am a big time loser. I would have survived if I had been even shown the door which I could have accepted but moving out to a support team that too not of my domain and without even asking me once,that was like a big jolt which I never accepted.
Its true that everything is destined and rite now I am having a bad day with my destiny. Lets say it the other way round my destiny is having a play off with me and I am losing badly.

No comments: