Sunday, December 18, 2005

Is this the real me:-?

Huh!!! I really don't believe if i am writing this in a true sense. Seems I am either under the control of some mystical powers or else in the state of what we people call as LUCID dreaming. Neways nevertheless as i have started writing this i will stop only after the compilation,err... rather finishing this stuff. Well now it seems that everything has evaporated from my mind and the brain is still in a state of shock. All this things that i thot of writing over here has been washed off my brain or mite be my neurologic cells have died in an instant. Yes friends this is what ME really is, wid a bit of stage fear I have got the power to forget when it comes of delivering something in a big scene. So never mind as even I belong to the group of common people who thinks that there is always an excuse for which they failed. Well after reading this u mite be thinking that how come i am writing all this things ..... Well as i had said already that i m in a state of lucid dreaming where I am in control of everything ... So my dear friends presenting to U is this REAL me who always wants to be in the state of this dreaming and control everything around me ... yo this is my first article so never ind for mistakes which i gracefully do and if u like to post nething than shoot off ur comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

;......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................